HMNS LAB CLASSES
Join Deseret Homeschoolers and gain early access to register for monthly science classes at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
If you are a member, Click here for the Member HMNS Page.
Registration for the 2022-2023 year is closed.
Classes take place on Wednesdays at 11am, except for November which will start at 1pm. Must be a Deseret Homeschoolers member to sign up.
Click here for 2022-2023 Class Descriptions
We still have seats available in our K-2 HMNS Classes!
Email us at [email protected] to find out more.
- September 21 - Better to Bite
- October 19 - Land Forms
- November 2 - Super Stars (Nov. class is at 1pm)
- December 14 - Circular Motion
- January 18 - Discovering Density
- February 22 - The Ol' Razzle Dazzle
- March 22 - Leonardo Da Vinci
- April 12 - Rocks & Minerals
- May 10 - One Man's Trash
- September 21 - Optical Illusions
- October 19 - Maya Empire
- November 2 - Balancing Act (Nov. class is at 1pm)
- December 14 - More Than Bees
- January 18 - Castles
- February 22 - Siege Machines
- March 22 - India's GHAT the Wildlife
- April 12 - Moving On Up
- May 10 - Mohs Hardness Scale
6th and up
- September 21 - Brain* dissection
- October 19 - Oh Rats!* dissection
- November 2 - Aztec (Nov. class is at 1pm)
- December 14 - Byzantine Empire
- January 18 - Jawless & Flawless* dissection
- February 22 - Rock Cycle
- March 22 - Rootin' For Ya!* dissection
- April 12 - Marvelous Mixtures
- May 10 - Sound Science
You are responsible for understanding and implementing the museum's health and safety guidelines. Please read the document at this link for specific details on their Coronavirus precautions:
"HMNS Statement to Parents/Guardians Regarding 2022-2023 Weekday Lab Operations"