About Treasures of Grace
The mission of Treasures of Grace Educational Home School Association is to support the member home-schooling families through friendship development, encouragement, and prayer; and to provide an opportunity for students to explore subjects which are best experienced in a group setting.
- Treasures of Grace meets bi-monthly for a total of 16 weeks of co-op.
- Co-op time is from 9:30-12:30.
- We offer classes for nursery through high school.
- Members pay an annual fee.
- We meet on Tuesdays at Lancaster Alliance Church, 210 Pitney Road, Lancaster, PA.