Divine Mercy Homeschool Co-op has been blessed with tremendous teachers, who invest countless hours of their time, energy, talents, and personal funds to prepare for and conduct outstanding classes for our children. It is out of justice to and respect for them that we ask you to adhere to these stipulations.
1. Payment of the deposit and material fees is required to secure my child's spot in the class. These fees are not refundable unless the class is cancelled.
2. DMHC allows the option of payment in full on July 15, or two “good faith” installments due on July 15 and October 15. If I select the installment method and my child does not complete the course, I will still remit the second payment when due.
3. If my first installment is not paid on or before July 15, I understand that my child will be moved to the wait list for their class(es) until payment is made. If the course is full, my child may not be enrolled, and I will forfeit the deposit and material fee (if any).
4. No refunds will be made after August 15.
5. If a payment due date is missed, I understand that my child will not be admitted to class until the payment is made.
6. I will not be allowed to register for the next year if I have an outstanding balance.