Divine Mercy Homeschool Co-op has been blessed with tremendous instructors, who invest countless hours of their time, energy, talents, and personal funds to prepare for and conduct outstanding classes for our children. It is out of justice to and respect for them that we ask you to adhere to these stipulations.
1. Payment of the deposit and material fees is required to secure my child's spot in the class. These fees are not refundable unless the class is cancelled.
2. DMHC allows the option of payment in full by June 1, or two installments due on June 1 and September 1.
3. If my first installment is not paid on or before June 1, I understand that my child will be moved to the wait list for their class(es) until payment is made. If the course is full, my child may not be enrolled, and I will forfeit the deposit and material fee (if any).
4. No refunds for Pre-K through 8th grade courses will be made after August 15. I will have the option to withdraw my child from a high school level course if it is communicated in writing to the teacher before the start of the third class. The teacher will retain the deposit and materials fees, and I will receive an 80% refund of the class fee.
5. If payment is not received in full by September 1, my child will not be admitted to class and a 10% late fee will be applied. My child will not be admitted to class until the payment (including the late fee) is made.