Untitled Header Image Untitled Header Image Untitled Header Image
 

Tuition Info

Tuition, Fees, & Supplies

 

Registration Fees: $20 for all full-year classes \ $15 for all semester-long classes

 

Registration fees go towards paying administrative expenses such as website, insurance, program services and software, etc. We are an a la carte model where students can take 1 to 7 classes so instead of having one set registration fee per student regardless of how many classes they take, registration fees are per class as listed above.

Class Tuition: 

1 Hour Classes- $300 (full year) \ $150 (semester)

2 Hour Classes- $480 (full year) \ $240 (semester)

Study Hall- $10 (per semester class period)

 

Tuition goes to the families in paying for teachers, supplies, building rental, etc. 

For 2022-23 school year the only 2 hour class is Necessary Drama.


Payment options:

1.) Pay in full at registration.

2.) Pay registration fees, any additional class fees, and 20% of all tuition at time of registration and pay the remaining 80% by the first Friday of the first week of class.

3.) Pay registration fees, any additional class fees, and 20% of all tuition at time of registration and pay the remaining 80% on a payment plan at the discretion of ConnectED. (Contact the executive director Chelsea Whitby at [email protected] for more information if this is needed.)

 

Refund Policy:

Class registration fee and 20% of the total tuition paid at the time of registration are nonrefundable. 

Up until the first Friday of the first week of class, classes can be swapped and paid fees\tuition can be applied to another class if there is a seat available. 

After the first week of class, classes cannot be swapped. 

 

Additional Information:

Class registration fees and 20% of the total tuition are nonrefundable and are due at the time of registration. The remaining 80% of tuition and any additional class fees will be due in full by the 1st Friday of the 1st day of class each semester 

If we do not fill enough seats in a class you registered for for it to run, you will be offered the options to either switch to another available class or be reimbursed in full. 

A few classes may have additional fees or textbooks required that are not covered by tuition. This will be noted at registration and due by the first Friday of the first week of class.. 

Some classes such as drama may require parent volunteer hours and will be defined at registration. 

All students will be responsible for bringing their own basic supplies such as paper, pencils, 3-ring binder, etc. A list of recommended or required supplies will be provided to parents before the first day of co-op.

Students who are at co-op during lunch time will be responsible for bringing their own lunches.  For more information, see Lunch section below.

Study hall is for students to do their own school work or socialize quietly in between classes if they have a gap. A fee is only charged if a parent is not present during their student’s free periods. If parents stay for the full time every week, students can use the space for free.

3rd Party Vendors: 

My Tech High: Can be approved through "3rd party vendor" or "custom built". (Pro tip: For best results in getting approved quickly, submit a link directly to our class catalog page when submitting your schedule.)

Leadership Academy of Utah: LAU will cover up to $300 in tuition per semester\student. (Note: ONLY electives will be covered. LAU will NOT pay for any English, Math, or Science co-op classes. If you have a question about which classes will be covered and which will not be, please reach out to the director Chelsea Whitby at [email protected]). 

  1. You will register for the classes you want and pay the registration fee + 20% tuition at registration.
  2. You will pay the remaining tuition in full by the tuition deadline.
  3. We will bill LAU mid-semester (as per their requirements) and they will cut us a check for that class.
  4. Once we get the check we will then reimburse you for the tuition you have paid up to the amount they are willing to pay. 

HarmonyED: Families will pay all tution by the tuition deadline and then work with HarmonyED to submit a reinbursment.