Co-op Parent Policies
NELCHA West Monroe Co-op Parent Agreement
- I understand that NELCHA Co-op is supplemental to what is being taught in the home. As the parent, I also realize that these co-op classes will not complete any curriculum, only enhance them. I understand that NELCHA Co-op does not keep permanent records or assign grades.
- I understand that the NELCHA Co-op does not give credit toward high school graduation requirements; although parents may use class time toward fulfilling some requirements in a given subject, according to the parents’ own discretion.
- I understand that the NELCHA Co-op does not give legal protection or legal assistance. Also, NELCHA Co-op is not obligated to testify regarding your home school’s validity, authenticity, or effectiveness to legal authorities or in court.
- I agree that our family is committed to attend all classes for which we have registered. We will arrive on time and fully participate in the classes by completing any homework assignments and engaging with other students and the instructors during class time. Two absences without valid excuses will result in forfeiture of any priority registration
- I understand and agree that I must remain in the building the entire time and be responsible for my children regardless of their age whenever they are participating in classes.
- I understand and agree that the NELCHA Co-op Advisory Council, instructors or the church will at no time be responsible for mishaps, injuries, or accidents that may occur during the year.
- I have read and am in agreement with the information in the NELCHA GUIDELINES AND POLICIES.
- I understand that all fees are totally non-refundable.
- I understand, as a co-op parent, I must commit to actively assist in the co-op day for a period of time equal to that of my child’s scheduled hours.
- I understand that I must commit our family to a minimum of 2 consecutive periods or classes.
All parents must sign a copy of this document upon registration.