Who We Are
Christian Homeschool Connection (CHC) is a network of homeschooling families in and around Champaign-Urbana. While doctrinal differences may exist, our membership finds community and support within a variety of homeschooling styles. Our goals are to:
- To represent the homeschool community in a manner that honors Jesus Christ.
- Inform members of homeschool related issues & events
- To facilitate connection with other homeschooling families.
- To provide members with an internet forum and Facebook group for the exchange of all things related to homeschooling.
- To provide members with opportunities to serve the local homeschool community.
- To help promote public awareness and acceptance of home education.
CHC is a volunteer led and run organization and encourages all members to give their time and talents to support each other. For more information on what we have to offer click here.
Family Center is an optional Thursday morning co-op which meets in the fall and spring for approximately 12 weeks per semester. Classes are taught by parents on a wide variety of topics for all ages. Some members of CHC attend Family Center, while others do not. In order to sign up for Family Center, one must first be a member of CHC. For more information on Family Center, click here.
To view our 2020 COVID-19 Policy, click here.
Questions about Family Center (the Thursday morning co-op) should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org