Who We Are
Christian Homeschool Connection (CHC) is a network of homeschooling families in and around Champaign-Urbana. Over 100 families are members with a variety of homeschooling styles. Our goals are to:
- build community among homeschooling families
- support each other through field trips and social activities
- facilitate contact between new and veteran homeschoolers,
- provide a forum for the exchange of teaching techniques and curriculum ideas,
- inform members of homeschool related issues & events, and
- represent homeschoolers to the wider community
CHC is a place to reach out to others to plan group activities ranging from mothers’ nights out to play groups and classes. We are a volunteer led and run organization and encourage all members to give their time and talents to support each other.
Family Center is an optional Thursday morning co-op which meets in the fall and spring for approximately 12 weeks per semester. Classes are taught by parents on a wide variety of topics for all ages. Some members of CHC attend Family Center, while others do not. In order to sign up for Family Center, one must first be a member of CHC.
CHC memberships are being accepted now. Click here to join! Questions? Please contact the web director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about Family Center (the Thursday morning co-op) should be directed to email@example.com
Mission Statement: To support the local homeschool community in a manner that honors Jesus Christ.