- Must be or preparing to home school at least one child. Home schooling, as defined by HSLDA and accepted by SCCHE, requires that at least 50% of the instruction is performed by the parent or legal guardian.
- Complete online membership application, agreeing to Statement of Faith.
- Meet with a SCCHE Board Member or an appointee to review Statement of Faith. (This is also an opportunity for you and your family to ask questions and receive encouragement.)
- Sign the Liability and Consent Waiver.
- Pay annual dues. For 2019-2020 school year before October 01, 2019 and $10 after. (Dues are primarily used to cover cost to maintain website, group activities, programs, and events.)
- Willingness to respect and abide by group policy and guidelines.
- Willingness to assume responsibility in the group's cooperative activities.
- Visit the SCCHE Web Site, review the:
- After reviewing these materials, fill in the online membership application to notify us of your intent to join SCCHE.
- We will email you times and locations when you can meet with a SCCHE Board Member or appointee to review Statement of Faith. Opportunities are tentatively scheduled for each Mix and Mingle Night.
- Mail or hand in to SCCHE Secretary your Liability and Consent Waiver as well as the membership dues for school year.
For more information about or joining SCCHE please contact the current SCCHE President at firstname.lastname@example.org.