Our benefits are in the name G.C.C.H.S.A.
God Centered – Our main aim as an association is to glorify God in the way we as parents live our lives and in how we raise and educate our children.
Community – Let’s face it, homeschooling is tough and no family should go it alone. Some of the ways we strive to know and connect with one another are through…
- “Back to School” and “End of School” Parties
- Field Trips
- Seasonal Activities for Students
- Park Dates
- Fellowship Time (family game nights, picnics etc.)
Caring Contact – We want to help care for you in your times of need.
- Prayer Chain
- Meals Ministry
Home School Helps – By coming together, we are able to offer group benefits such as…
- Graduation for 8th and 12th Grade Students
- Discount to HSLDA
- Student and Teacher ID Cards to receive discounts and other benefits where available
- Curriculum Fair – a chance to see a variety of curriculums to make educational choices
- Used Curriculum Sale – Held after the school year ends, this is an opportunity to buy and sell school related materials
Support – As Moms, we really need to help one another along this exciting and challenging path. The GCCHSA helps in this way by providing special activities for Moms. These include…
- Moms’ Meetings – Offered on a periodic basis, this could be anything from a casual get together to a structured project
- Annual Moms’ “Retreat” – A local event meant to recharge and motivate Moms in the middle of the school year (when we tend to need it most!)
- New Family Fellowship – Offered on a periodic basis, this is an opportunity to get to know the GCCHSA Board of Trustees as well as other members of the GCCHSA
Activities – Whether you do some, none or all…there are activities for everyone.
- Lego Robotics League
- Sports (Soccer, Flag Football, Tennis and more!)
- Educational Expos (Science Fair, Recitals etc.)
- Living For Christ – Teen Outreach Group
- Field Trips
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
If this sounds like something you and your family want to be a part of then…