What does HEdFEx Cost
What Does HEdFEx Cost?
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP FEE:
Covers co-op overhead costs such as: rent, insurance, and the website
Membership fees for the school year are:
- Early Bird Discounted Price: $60.00 for full-year, if paid within one week after the Spring open house.
- $90.00 full-year membership
- $45.00 if joining after fall semester
May-Term only option for non-members: May Term is the only term you may take classes at HEdFEx without becoming a member. A $10 registration fee applies in addition to tuition.
- You pay tuition for each class your family takes. This includes a nominal surcharge that goes to HEdFEx, but primarily goes to pay our teachers.
- Tuition varies by class, depending on instructor fees and any materials costs. See the Class Descriptions for specifics.
- Quantity Credit: A family taking more than 6 classes (not including May Term) will be eligible for a $10.00 per class credit for the 7th and additional classes. For additional information see our Payment and Refund policy.