Request Membership in Redwoods
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Redwoods Homeschool Community Member Qualifications
1. Memberships are family memberships consisting of those living in your household for which you are a parent or legal guardian.
2. All members must be currently home educating at least one student who is in grade K-12th in a bona fide manner according to Connecticut state law. Families with their oldest child who is 4 or younger at the start of the current school year (August 1st) may purchase a “Seedling Membership.”
3. Parental participation and involvement is expected to ensure the community aspect of Redwoods.
4. There is no specific faith requirement or affiliation or curriculum/ education philosophy requirement, however, families should understand that we operate on scriptural Christian principles and values and will make decisions based on our Statement of Faith.
5. Members shall follow the Handbook for Code of Conduct.
6. Membership expires June 30th each year and membership is approved after: attending a meet and greet or reference checks, submitting membership form, and receipt of membership fee.