Used Curriculum Sale +
LCHEA Used Curriculum Sale
Please see the linked documents at the bottom of the page for:
- LCHEA Used Curriculum Sale 2023 (Sale details and seller instructions.)
- Seller Envelope Tag (Print one copy and bring with your books on drop off day.)
- Seller Price Tags (Print as many copies as you need to attach one to each item for sale. The seller tags and information page are in Google Sheets, so you can either type your information and print or print and handwrite them out.)
If you have any questions please contact Melissa Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward to all your homeschool friends as this is open to all homeschoolers.
Please make plans to join us at Charleston Baptist Church from 9am-3pm on June 17th.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN SELLING BOOKS AT THE USED CURRICULUM SALE:
Anyone may sell curriculum at our used curriculum sale. You do NOT have to be a member of LCHEA to participate. The seller fees are:
- $5 for LCHEA members
- $10 for non-LCHEA members
Books will be dropped off on Friday, June 16th from 10am-6pm.
Print out documents below to sell curriculum at the LCHEA Used Curriculum Sale.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Please direct questions/comments directly to Melissa Evans EMAIL HERE
Used Curriculum Sale
Please be sure to download all THREE documents.
1. LCHEA Used Curriculum- This will give you the directions for getting your items ready for the sale. This also includes drop-off location and times, which is the day BEFORE the sale.
2. Envelope Tag- You need to print out ONE of these to bring with you at book drop off. We need this document to get you a check for sold items.
3. Seller Tags- Print as many of these as you need. You must have one tag on every item being sold.