Used Curriculum Sale +
LCHEA Used Curriculum Sale
Please see the linked documents for the sale details (PRINT a copy of this for all the details of the sale, including times, dates, and locations for all aspects!), seller tags and seller information page, the seller tags and information page are in Google Sheets, so you can either type your information and print or print and handwrite them out.
If you have any questions please contact Melissa Evans at [email protected] Please forward to all your homeschool friends as this is open to all homeschoolers.
Our Annual LCHEA Used Currisulum Sale just got BETTER!!!
We have combined our Used Curriculum Sale with our annual Information Kick-Off. We will still have our book sale in the gym....
but this year, we will also have....
all of the organizations, clubs, and teams present that fill up over the summer. That way, you can see what is available for your students and get involved NOW!
Get Information From (located in the Fellowship Hall):
- The Wildcats- soccer, baseball, basketball, and volleyball
- The Holy City Archers - archery
- S.H.E.E.P.- one-day-a-week class co-op (Summerville & Moncks Corner)
- KIROS - one-day-a-week class co-op (West Ashley)
- Classeteria - Classes for homeschoolers (West Ashley)
- LC3- one-day-a-week class co-op
- Classical Conversations- one-day-a-week class co-op
- Home School STEM- Cyber Security Team (Cyber Patriot Competition Team)
- Speech & Debate Team- competition
- House - stage, choir, dance, & script
- National Homeschool Honor Society
- LCHEA Membership
- Green Life Education
But wait, there's MORE...
There will also be an ongoing, hands-on demo for the Home School STEM Cyber Securtiy Team. You can come and sit with current team members and get a feel for what the team actually does, while parents have an opportunity to talk with the Coach, Hank Osborne. (located in the Children's Building lobby)
At 12:00 noon, there will be an informational meeting in the Youth Missions Room (above the gym lobby) for families interested in participating with the Holy City Archery team. I highly recommend attending, as you will learn all you need to know, be able to ask questions, and discover how to register.
Each of these teams & organization have limited space for participation, and those spots fill fast. We are offering this opportunity for you to come and see, ask questions, and discover how to participate before they fill up. The beginning of next school year may be too late to join.
Please make plans to join us at Northwood Baptist Church from 11am-2pm on June 11th.
....did I mention the food trucks????
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN SELLING BOOKS AT THE USED CURRICULUM SALE:
Anyone may sell curriculum at our used curriculum sale. You do NOT have to be a member of LCHEA to participate. The seller fees are:
- $5 for LCHEA members
- $10 for non-LCHEA members
Books will be dropped off on Friday, June 10th. (Times to be posted on May 1st.)
Also, be sure to check back here for the required sales tags & paperwork needed to drop off your books for the sale. These will also be available on May 1st.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Used Curriculum Sale +
Please be sure to download all THREE documents.
1. LCHEA Used Curriculum- This will give you the directions for getting your items ready for the sale. This also includes drop-off location and times, which is the day BEFORE the sale.
2. Envelope Tag- You need to print out ONE of these to bring with you at book drop off. We need this document to get you a check for sold items.
3. Seller Tags- Print as many of these as you need. You must have one tag on every item being sold.