Request Membership in NHE!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Thank you for deciding to join NearHim Home Educators homeschool support group (NHE)!
* Joining NHE does not mean you are also joining Co-op. You must contact the Co-op Director for more information
For your convenience all of the documents listed below can be accessed by clicking the document title under the Membership Forms tab. Please be aware that if you navigate away from this page to review other documents, all changes will be lost. Instead, open documents in another window.
1. Before completing the registration process, please read the NHE Code of Conduct, the NHE General Information, and the NHE Operating Procedures documents.
2. Please review the Service Task List under the Membership Forms tab. In order to continue offering the variety of services that NHE provides, each member is required to complete a yearly service task. You will be asked to list several tasks that interest you. The Service Task Coordinator will contact you about your choices. Email the Service Task Coordinator Sarah Austin at email@example.com with questions.
3. Pay your membership fees online. The annual membership fee for new members is $55 if paid prior to Jan 1. The membership fee when paying Jan. 1- March 31 is $20. Single parent is free (a membership application must still be received)
Scholarships- At NHE, we are proud to give back to our local homeschooling community by awarding a certain number of membership scholarships annually. While we would love to help every family that applies for assistance, we are limited on the number of scholarships that we are able to offer each year. The NHE Board requires a completed scholarship form from each applicant. Upon prayerful review of those applications, a limited number of full and partial scholarships are awarded at their discretion.
The NHE Scholarship application can be found in the Membership Forms link on the left side of the homepage.
4. FPEA- The Membership Coordinator will send you a group discount code if you choose to join FPEA at their cost. (We highly recommend this). You will pay for FPEA membership when you use the discount code on their website. FPEA membership is NOT included in an NHE Membership.