Our group is called Pilgrims Progress Home School Association. We have about 80 families as members. We are a Christian led, non-profit organization that offers support to families who choose to home educate their children.
- Christian Fellowship
- Quarterly Parent Support group meetings
- Elementary Co-op for K-6th fall and spring sessions
- Jr/Sr. Co-op for grades 7th -12th
- Field trips throughout the year
- Christmas Party
- History and Geography Fair
- Art and Science Fair
- Field Day
- Closing Program/ Cap & Gown Formal Graduation
- Discount for Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA)
- Mass Hope Affiliate
It costs $25.00 to join the group. The co-op classes have an additional fee.
Our first meeting of the year is held the third/fourth Monday of August check calendar.
If you have more question please feel free to e-mail me. I will be holding a “New to Home-schooling” open house sometime in April. Dates TBA.
Blessings to you