What is a Co-op?
First Class Kitsap Homeschool Co-op Is:
A homeschool cooperative where everyone has the opportunity to help out. One parent or guardian from each family is required to stay on campus and help in some capacity; set up, cleaning, teaching, assisting in a class, or coordinating. There are many jobs to be done on Thursdays, and many hands make light work.
- Kindergarten-High School Classes offered one day a week, Thursdays
- Nursery and Early Childhood Education Program
- Encouragement for parents, help for new homeschooling moms
- New friendships and opportunities for students
- Affordable co-op classes which are taught primarily by First Class parents
- Christ-centered community outreach to homeschooling families