Student Class Guidelines To Publications / Articles
Student (and Parent) Guidelines
We ask all of those taking Classes agree to the following:
- Be on time to your class.
- Commit to attending the full semester/session.
- In case of absence:
- Contact your Class Instructor via the class dashboard for missed assignments.
- Be respectful and courteous to your Class Instructor
- Make an effort to do your best work and complete all classwork and assignments.
- Families may have differing viewpoints on some subject matter; it is the parent’s responsibility to speak with the instructor before registering for classes to ensure the class is a good fit or not.
- Music played shall only be for learning/classroom purposes and shall be wholesome and G-rated.
- Christian music, classical music, and kids’ folksongs are acceptable for classroom use.
- Follow the Code of Conduct
- Student discipline steps
- Verbal reminder
- Remove distraction or move student
- Parent involvement (sits in classroom with student or student stays with parent)
- There must be at least two adults in every classroom at all times.
- Students may leave the class to use the bathroom, one at a time, and the Helper may monitor from the hallway.
- Instructors may ask students to bring their own basic supplies for class.
- Some classes may require purchase of additional materials.
Class Clean Up:
- Helpers (and students) will leave each classroom cleaner than it was found after each class.
- Wipe tables and chairs clean
- Return tables and chairs, neatly set up
- Sweep floor
- Empty trash
- Be sure no belongings are left behind.