Money Policies To Publications / Articles
- Payments are due upon sign up for all events, activities, classes, and programs.
Classes/ Clubs/ GAB
- If payment is not received within 1 week of sign ups and there is a waiting list, your children will be removed from the roster and the spot will be offered to someone on the waiting list. If there is no waiting list and payment is not received two weeks before class start date, your children will be removed from the roster.
- Payment is due upon sign up unless field trip specifies otherwise. If payment is not received by the deadline, your name will be removed from the list.
- Membership and Homeschool Event fees are nonrefundable.
- Refunds for Classes, GAB, and Clubs are available if the registration is cancelled within the current registration window. No refunds will be available once registration has closed.
- Refunds for field trips are only available if the trip is cancelled by the venue or RHC. If a family is unable to attend once the fee has been paid, the family can work out a transfer of registration for the trip with another family that would like to attend. The field trip coordinator must be advised of the transfer in registration before the field trip takes place.
- Instructors may receive reimbursements for purchases for class materials/supplies. Please stay with in your pre-approved budget for the class.
- Receipts are to be given to the Treasurer within two weeks of purchase.
- Inform the Treasurer how you'd like to receive your reimbursement: Paypal (please confirm your paypal email address) or CASH (this may take longer).
**If you need to make financial arrangements to pay cash/check or to pay at a later date, you must contact the Treasurer before payment deadline. Other arrangements cannot be made after the payment deadline.