Caution: uncheck this box if you are on a public computer (e.g. Hotel, Coffee Shop)
indicates a required answer
Thank you for your interest in Christian Homeschool Performance Group! Please fill out this form and I will then contact you with more information.
The Perfomance group runs separate from the Co op. You do not need to be a member of Heritage Homeschoolers to participate in Performance Group. However, if you are looking to join Heritage and Performance gr please do not fill out this form. You will need to Request to Join Co op. As a Heritage member you will have access to the Performance Group and any other groups, clubs or classes they offer.
We mostly communicate via messenger app from facebook. What is your facebook user name.
Children's Names and Ages. *The Performance Group is for 3rd grade and up and must be able to read (special request will be considered)
Choose from below any previous experience or training your child or children may have had.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
1. We believe that there is only one God, confessed in the Trinity, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; 1 Timothy 1:17; Matthew 28:19)
2. We believe the Bible is God’s written revelation to mankind and is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error. It is the complete and final revelation of God’s Word, and may not be added to or changed.
(2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
3. We believe that Jesus is God’s only begotten son, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, His death on the cross to provide for redemption available to everyone, His bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, His present ministry of intercession for us, and His future return to earth in power and glory. (Philippians 2:6-8; Matthew 1:18-25; Hebrews 4:15; John 20:30-31; Romans 5:1-12; Acts 1:9- 11)
4. We believe in the present ministry and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life of effective service. (John 14:16-17; Galatians 5:22-25)
5. We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, but, because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by receiving, through our faith alone without works, God’s plan of salvation for the world, which includes repentance and confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (Romans 3:23; Romans 10:9-10; 1 John 1:9; John 3:16,17)
6. We believe in the resurrection of all the dead: the saved to eternal life dwelling forever with Christ, and the unsaved to everlasting judgment and condemnation. (John 5:24-29; Revelation 20:12-15)
7. We believe marriage is a God-ordained institution consisting of the union of one man and one woman. Genesis 2:18, 21-24; Mark 10:2-12; Romans 1:20-32;1 Corinthians 7:2-5; Ephesians 5:22-33; 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5; Hebrews 13:4
8. We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; that we must honor the physical and spiritual needs of all people; following Christ’s example, we believe that every person should be treated with love, dignity and respect. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
Do you fully agree with our Statement of Faith?
Present Church Affiliation
Have any children iwho you are homeschooling ever attended public school?
How long have you been homeschooling
Do you know a Heritage or Performance group member personally? If so who?
Does your child have any special needs or behavior issues that we need to be made aware of so we can best accomodate him within our capabilities? If so please briefly explain
Is there anything else you would like us to know or do have any questions or concerns that we can address?