Request Membership in this Homeschool Group!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Please be aware that all memberships will not be activated until the following 3 items are submitted. CFS Poway will only approve your membership after all 3 items are received.
1) Membership Application
- Please sign up yourself, the parent, first, even though it says children. Then, add children.
- You must include a birthdate for each student you register or you will have problems signing up for events, field trips, and classes that have age or grade restrictions.
- YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED IF THIS HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED.
2) Volunteer Signup
- Each family is required to contribute to the success of CFS Poway by volunteering in one area.
- This is a job IN ADDITION to your volunteer commitment at co-op.
- You may sign up HERE for your volunteer contribution. Please stop and complete this before signing up to renew as you will be asked to enter the job you signed up to do during the signup process.
3) Membership Fee
- The cost for joining our group for the 2023-2024 school year is $55. For families joining our group after 12/1, the membership fee is $35. Membership for the upcoming year opens May 15th. Our year runs from July through June. We are a Christian group and operate on Christian principles. Please read our Statement of Faith and be sure this is the right group for you.
- You may pay immediately with PayPal, (preferred method) or you may mail a check to P.O. Box 1824, Poway, CA 92074. Please note that mailed payments take up to two weeks to process. Please do let us know if you mail a check so we make sure to check the Post Office mailbox.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- If you would like to receive the most recent co-op information packet prior to sending in payment, send us a request via e-mail to email@example.com
Membership includes access to our website, field trips, social activities, group-wide events (i.e. Beach Day, Showcase, Family Christmas, and Senior Graduation), forums, Instagram and Facebook groups, as well as membership in CFSSD.org, our larger parent organization.
Membership does not include participation in co-op class days. There is a separate facility fee for co-op class days. For those who wish to participate in Co-op Class Day, there is an additional facility fee and class fees. Enrollment for this begins June 22nd (moved from June 15th) with class registration beginning on Aug 1st, 2nd, or 3rd depending on your registration priority. You can find the link to sign up on our calendar.
Our membership fee is reduced to $27.50 for full-time ministerial families.
We offer membership to alumni families (the youngest child must be graduated from high school) and to out-of-area families for $10 per year. Payments for this should be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note attached to your payment that this is for membership.
You will need to rejoin every year by June 30th to continue your membership and keep your family account active for the new school year.
CFS Poway will only approve your membership after your membership form, volunteer signup, and payment are received.