SCCHE MONTHLY SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
SCCHE SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS and MORE!
SCCHE offers support meetings for homeschoolers in a variety of ways:
1. A group-wide support group meeting to kick off the school year, typically held in late July or early August.
2. Cluster group meetings with schedules as determined by each Cluster Group leader, providing a more close-knit support for homeschoolers. Click here to find out more about Cluster groups.
3. Homeschooling Your High Schooler support/informational group will meet monthly in 2013. Details will follow.
4. New Homeschool Workshops held on one Tuesdaya month at The Family Vision Library (2020 Parkway Drive, St. Peters, MO 63376). Watch for details on times and dates. Cheryl Bates is the workshop coordinator.
5. A mom’s fellowship in January, either a Mom’s Winter Tea or something similar. Details to follow.
Kick Off The School Year Support Group Meeting:
1. The Kick-Off The School Year Support Group meeting will be held on Monday, August 5th at 6:30 pm at The Family Vision Library.
2. The Family Vision Library’s address is as follows:
The Family Vision Library
2020 Parkway Avenue
St. Peters, MO 63376.
3. This year’s meeting is scheduled for Monday, August 5th.
4. At this meeting, you will be able to learn more about SCCHE, meet cluster groups leaders and join cluster groups, meet ministry and class leaders from the Learning Center, Lifelight Youth Drama, Choir, Band, Potter’s Clay, etc.
5. If you have questions, please email Margaret Porch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeschooling Through High School Support / Informational group:
1. The Kick-Off The School Year Support Group meeting will be held one Tuesday a month, with dates yet to be determined.
2. The meeting will be at The Family Vision Library, 2020 Parkway Avenue, St. Peters, 63376)
3. This meeting is coordinated by Carita Crain.
4. Details to follow soon.
New Homeschooler’s Workshops
1. The New Homeschooler’s Workshops are still in the process of being scheduled for 2013
2. Dates for the workshops:
A. To follow
3. Please contact Cheryl Bates at email@example.com to let her know you are interested in attending.
4. Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 6:00 and again at 7:30, the Greater St. Louis Area Home Educators Expo will offer free new homeschooler workshop as well. For more information on the Expo, please click here.