Class Registration Guidelines
* You must have filled out the Family Registration and joined the group and be logged into your account to register for classes.
* To register for classes, go into the "Class Information and Registration" link under the Secondary heading, click on the class you want, and then look for the box in the top right corner that says "Register." Click the little box next to the student's name that you want to register, and then click "Register." You will need to do this for each individual class. (If your student is not showing up, then you need to edit your Profile from the link at the top of your screen and add them.)
* Before registration, 7th-12th grade students should plan using the schedule here (and also under "Printables"). Use this as a tool with the "Class Information and Registration" link. In the Class Registrations, you can click on any class for a summary of the class and a link to the teacher. Use the notes at the top of the schedule to help you. Be aware of one semester classes. Please choose wisely based on grade level and your availability and commitment as we do expect our students to do the work that they are assigned in their classes (unless there is an emergency situation, in which case, you can excuse them). You will also want to check the number of students registered for the class, so you will know if it has space in it or if you would be put on the waiting list. Once you are sure about your schedule, go back to the classes that you want and register.
* Here is a video by Lorane Dreyer, HSA Administrator, to walk families with 7th graders through choosing their classes: 7th grade registration hints
* Do not forget to register for a study hall if you have an empty period. Study halls will be limited!
* Don't forget clubs! You will not be able to switch clubs once classes have started.
* A student will not be able to register for more than one class that occurs at the same time. If you want to be on the wait list for one class, but you want to register for another class at the same time, contact Amy Barnhart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For the first few weeks of registration, you had the power to switch a class if you wanted to.
* The costs associated with the classes do not reflect the multiple student discounts; those will be applied manually by us later. Clubs register true costs as they do not have discounts. See Cost page for more details.
* At the end, you can view your class registration summary by going to the "Class Registration Page" and clicking on the "Class Registration View Summary" in the top right corner. If you need to remove a class, you can do it here, and then go back to the main list to add anything. You can also view your classes on the "My Class Registration" tabs on the Secondary and Primary pages.
* If you are trying to register a student and have problems, contact Amy Barnhart at email@example.com.