Registration & Enrollment Fees
Sancta Familia Home Academy & Homeschool Group Fees
Home Academy Enrollment (private school enrollment and record-keeping for homeschoolers NOT registered with county)
- Family Registration Fee: $65
- Elementary Students (K-8): $45 each student
- High School Students (9-12): $145 each student
Note: Family Registration Fee includes website and Homeschool Reporting Online account fees.
Homeschool Local Membership (Includes insurance & facility fee) - $150
Web Membership is ncluded in above fees. However, for families who are NOT enrolling and/or joining our local homeschool support group, the web fee is $15 per year, July - June.
Homeschool umbrella, private school record-keeping for home academy students, and homeschool support group are offered separately for the following reasons:
- Our homeschool record-keeping service is available for all Florida residents, even those too far away to participate in our local support group. (Of course we would be happy to help you organize local groups of SFA families!)
- Our homeschool support & activities, including on-site classes, are available for all local families, even those who register their home education program with the county.
CO-OP & DAY SCHOOL TUITION & FEES