How to Join CCCHG
Click on the "Join" link in the top right corner of the screen, and it will open the membership applicaiton.
- At the top and also nearer the bottom of the application, you will see the additional items that are required for membership so you can review them before filling out the application.
- Once you have filled out the application, your trial membership will be reviewed and approved unless there is incomplete information on the form.
- The Membership Coordinator will add both membership options to your account as a balance due. When you are ready to pay for annual membership, select one of the options and pay (Don't pay both!). The unselected option will be deleted from your account shortly thereafter.
- Once your payment is received, additional "invoices" will be added to your account, 1 invoice for each form or membership requirement still outstanding (ie: liability waiver, background check release form, volunteer signup, etc.). These will come thru the accounting part of the website as well, and thus will have a $0.01 amount due for each (please do not pay these, just submit the required item and the membership coordinator will mark "received" when we get it.
- Once background screening is passed and all other requirements and agreements have been met/received, your membership will be made permanent for the year. Your membership status will be changed to "active" and you will be able to pre-register for co-op classes (if before deadline), and to signup for and attend calendar events