Book Sale Coordinator & Book Sale Assistant
Book Sale Coordinator
- Help post book sale advertisements(craigslist) other local homeschool forums or online groups (Yahoo Groups, facebook etc..) Work with Facebook Coordinator.
- Send out emails/ post on Hedfex Forum to members who would like to participate in sales.
- Request tables from church for book sale.
- Once someone would like to participate, provide details and send book tags sales.
- Set up volunteer schedule of who is helping, what are their roles, (cash box, set up or clean up).
- Get cash box ready (petty cash) get lock box from registar.
Day of Book sale
- Come a little early, put up subject signs on each table for organization,
- bring notebook and calculator to keep track of sales and a phone/device that is connected to hedfex paypal and that has internet connection (get credit card scanner from registrar)
- At the end help add up total sale and give amount to registrar.
Book Sale Assistant
- Help the Book sale coordinator with the setup and the cleanup of the sale.
- Assist with the cash box when people are making purchases.
- Assist with the use of the credit card scanner in case purchases are not made in cash.
- Keep track of the tags that are being sold and organize them, to be able to keep track of member's merchandise.
- Make sure to tell members to be there at the end of the sale to pick up their unpurchased merchandise.
- Update the ad brochure, flyers, trifold and MHA ad as needed assisting the leadership team.