Junior Prep Policies
* All ECCHO Junior Prep Policies must be followed by students at all times while on campus.
* Leaders are defined as any ECCHO instructor, director, a parent helping in a class, a parent helping as a hall monitor, or a parent designated as “overseer” on any given day.
1. Once on campus, students may not leave the building, unless approved by a leader.
2. Students are not permitted to wander about the facility. During class time, students must be in class.
3. Students will check-in upon arrival and check-out at departure.
4. Students are not permitted to enter buildings or areas on campus other than the Cowboy Church Children's Building where classes are located.
5. Students must adhere to the ECCHO Code of Conduct and ECCHO dress code.
6. Student use of a cell phone or other electronic device is strictly prohibited during class time unless approved by the teacher. This includes talking, texting, social media, taking photographs, or anything that distracts from the class, including incoming alerts. Violation of this policy may result in confiscation of the device until the student leaves campus.
7. Viewing and sharing inappropriate content in any form of media is strictly prohibited.
8. Students are expected to follow all class expectations including completing in-class work, homework assignments, projects, and tests.
9. All fees are due to the class instructor on or before the first class day of each month. The method of payment will be determined by the instructor.
10. In the event of absence or late arrival, class instructors AND a Junior Prep director must be notified as soon as possible.