ECCHO Theater Program
Click here to sign up to attend Stolen Christmas, our 2022 holiday show. Tickets are complimentary, but please sign up to attend as seating is limited.
Students can sign up to audition for ECCHO Prep's Theater Program each summer for the upcoming school year. Auditions may be held in December if the program has openings for the spring semester. Contact [email protected] with questions or to audition mid- year.
Who can join?
- Students who are members of ECCHO ages 13+ are eligible to audition.
- No experience is necessary! Just bring a desire to explore your God-given creativity and willingness to work together in support of each other.
- Parent service assignments are required during the semester and during rehearsals and performances to help keep us safe and running smoothly.
- Program auditions are held each summer to fill 25 spots in our theater program.
- Registration fee is $75 per semester. Monthly fee is $25.
ECCHO’s Theater Program is a Christ-centered group where students can explore their creativity while developing their talent and interest for theater: working to grow individual gifts, discipline, and self confidence while working together to develop a shared vision to provide quality entertainment for our audiences and a total theater experience for students.
Fall semester performances may vary. Spring show is traditionally a full length stage play.
Student Expectations: Students are expected to actively participate in classes and rehearsals, and to be team players: willing to learn and grow while helping and encouraging others. Be sure to review the ECCHO code of conduct and teen contract in detail as these clearly present expectations in all classes and programs, including theater.
Family Expectations: Theater parents commit to serving as needed backstage or as hall/ door monitors. Families are expected to participate in the planning and execution of fall and spring performances. This includes providing costumes and props for your student, contributing time and talents as you’re able, helping deliver props to/ from storage, serving as “hall monitor” during extra rehearsals and backstage during performances, and other support that might be needed. Each family can expect to help with at least one of these extra duties.
For further information contact Stacey Bailey at [email protected]