How to Pay Your Membership Fee
Before you can register for classes at Planet Homeschool, you must first join our co-op or renew your membership, including signing our Waiver and Release of Liability, Parent Agreement, and Student Agreement(s), and pay your Membership Fee.
- The annual membership fee is $80, invoiced in two separate payments:
- $35 for the 12-week fall semester
- $45 for the 16-week spring semester.
- This membership fee pays for classroom space rental, web hosting fees, insurance, and other overhead costs.
- You may pay with check or PayPal. PayPal is preferred.
- If you are logged into the Planet Homeschool website, you can go to your Accounting page and click the Pay button next to your Membership Invoice.
- You can also use the Pay with PayPal button in your email invoice.
- New members will also see a Pay with PayPal checkout button near the bottom of the confirmation page when they complete their new Family Profile.
- If you prefer to pay your membership fee by check, please make the check payable to "Planet Homeschool" and mail it to our Finance Director:
5105 14th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55417-1801
Tuition and Class Materials
Please also read how to pay for tuition and class materials, which are paid to the instructor via Planet Homeschool.
Please also read our refund policy.