How to Join Planet Homeschool
Welcome to Planet Homeschool!
We’re delighted you’ve chosen to join our community!
Planet Homeschool classes are open only to Planet Homeschool members. To join Planet Homeschool you must have at least one child who will be age 10–19 years on the first day of class. Individual classes may be further restricted in age.
Becoming a member of Planet Homeschool is a three-step process:
Step 1: Create a new Family Profile:
Make sure you save your user name and password because you will need them to log in later.
Step 2: Read, complete, and sign the following:
You will be given links to these forms after you create your Family Profile.
Step 3: Pay your membership fee.
You will be given a link to pay via PayPal after you create your Family Profile.
New co-op memberships are generally approved within a day or two.
You will receive an email from "[email protected]" when your account has been activated. Once your account is activated, you are a member of Planet Homeschool and will be able to register for classes — provided registration is open:
- Class registration for Fall Semester for new members generally begins in early June.
- Class registration for Spring Semester for new members generally begins in early November.
- Exact dates for the current year are posted to our calendar.
If you have completed all the steps above and your account has not been activated within a reasonable amount of time:
- Double-check to make sure you completed all the steps above.
- Contact our co-op’s Lead Volunteers at [email protected] so one of our volunteers can help you.