Become a PHS Member
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Planet Homeschool
Planet Homeschool is a secular homeschool co-op for middle-school and high-school students ages 10 years to 19 years.
Planet Homeschool is open to all faiths, beliefs, and educational styles. In all that we do, we work to include, respect and learn from individual differences in ability, gender, culture, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, and educational philosophy.
There are three steps to becoming a member of our co-op:
Create a family profile by completing the form below
- New members must have at least one child who will be 10 years old or older by the first day of class.
- Birthdates for children who will be registering for classes are required.
- Entering an Email Address and Password for a child allows that child to log in independently to their Class Dashboards where they can access assignments, submit their work, contact the instructor, and participate in the class’s private online discussion forum.
- Because you can log in using either your email address or your username, a child’s login email address cannot be the same as the primary email address for the account.
Read and sign:
- our co-op’s Waiver and Release of Liability.
- our co-op’s Parent Agreement.
- our co-op’s Student Agreement with your students.
- Links to these three forms will be provided when you click CONTINUE at the end of this family profile form.
Pay your membership fee.
- You may pay with check or PayPal. PayPal is preferred
- A PayPal link will be provided when you click CONTINUE at the end of this family profile form.