How to Renew Your Planet Homeschool Membership
Before renewing, please review our Community Expectations.
Renewing your membership is a three-step process:
Step 1: Update your Family Profile.
Step 2: Read, complete, and sign the following:
Members must resubmit the above agreements and waivers for every academic year.
Step 3: Pay your membership fee.
We appreciate you reviewing our co-op’s Community Expectations with your students.
After you’ve completed all the steps above, a volunteer will update your account from Membership Pending to Current Member. You will then be ready to register for classes …as soon as registration opens for current members.
If you have completed all the steps above, but your account is still marked as Membership Pending:
- Double-check to make sure you completed all the steps above.
- If you have, please contact our Lead Volunteers at [email protected] so one of our volunteers can help you.
- If you have not renewed your membership before the start of the next semester, your account will be “parked.”
- To re-active your account, you’ll need to renew your co-op membership.
- If you are taking a short break from or know you will not be returning to PHS, please let our Lead Volunteers know via an email to [email protected].