Welcome Graduating Class!
WEST is thrilled to offer an opportunity for homeschool graduates to celebrate their educational accomplishments with a high school graduation ceremony at WEST. The commencement ceremony, held in mid-May, is a beautiful reflection of the students graduating.
Any homeschool student may take part in the WEST sponsored graduation ceremony.
WEST acknowledges this milestone by assisting parents and students with planning meetings, caps/gowns, securing a graduation venue, music, guiding the ceremony planning and budget, various speeches and timeline.
After registration, a detailed information packet will be emailed just prior to the first graduation planning meeting.
Families share in the cost of commencement, planning, preparation, and presentation.
Register online HERE October 1.- January 31
- Cost of Graduation Ceremony:
- $170 through January 1 for current WEST Members
- $190 through January 1 for non-WEST Members
- An $80 non-refundable deposit is required upon registering.
- The remaining balance is due no later than January 15 of graduation year
- $200 after January 1 for current WEST Members
- $215 after January 1 for non-WEST Members
- Require full payment after January 1
- After February 1 of graduation year, require permission by WEST Executive Director email@example.com
- No refunds after January 31
Upon registration, meetings will be scheduled once a month with the first meeting in either January or February then continuing on into May, for one parent and the graduate/s. Parents presence needed at first meeting and possibly last.
Meetings will be determined based on student schedules and communicated prior to or at first meeting.
Questions? Contact the WEST Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org / 763-227-6700
Participation in the commencement ceremony in no way implies that WEST has endorsed or approved the course of study of the graduating student. Graduates of nonpublic schools in Minnesota (which include homeschools) are not required to take any of the state-mandated tests that are required for public school commencement.