WEST Prom Dress Code
Dress Code is Formal
Any questions or clarification - ask WEST
- ALL dresses must cover ALL cleavage - no exceptions!
- Practice leaning over to make sure your chest remains covered and not exposed
- Practice dancing in your dress to make sure everything stays in place
- Pins, dress tape, sweaters, shawls and tightening of straps are your friends!
- Back of dress must cover bra line
- Tops and bottoms must overlap so midriff skin is not exposed, even when sitting or raising arms
- Length of dress must be no higher than 2 inches above the knee
If there is any question if the dress meets the Dress Code - KEEP LOOKING!
- Dress pants/Nice pants/Suits/Tuxedos - no blue jeans, no shorts, no rips, no tears
- Dress shirt/Collared button down shirt - no rips, no tears
Provision for infractions:
- Students will be offered an XL t-shirt by chaperone that they will need to wear.
- This will make it possible for students to still attend the prom.
- Consequence for not wearing t-shirt when requested by chaperone: Student will leave prom.