Paying Your Tuition and Materials Fees
Payments for tuition and class materials are made to the instructor via Planet Homeschool.
In most cases, tuition must be paid via this website, which uses PayPal.
To pay via PayPal
- Log into this website using your username and password.
- To get to your family's Statement of Account, click on Balance in the top menu bar.
- Check the Pay box next to the class you wish to make a payment for.
- Click on the PAYPAL button.
- Complete your payment.
- If you are not automatically redirected back to your Statement of Account when your payment is complete, click the Return to Merchant button to do so.
- Repeat for all other outstanding balances.
- You must make separate payments to each instructor.
A few instructors need payment by check.
- Only instructor accounts marked as “checks only” may be paid by check.
- All others must be paid via PayPal through Planet Homeschool’s website.
To pay via check
- Please make your check payable to the instructor’s account as stated on your Statement of Account
- For example, if the instructor’s account is “Cinema Ballroom-checks only” then you make your check payable to Cinema Ballroom.
- You must mail your check to Planet Homeschool’s Finance Director:
5105 14th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55417-1801
- Do not mail your check to the instructor or your account will not be credited as paid.
- Do not hand your check to the instructor or your account will not be credited as paid.
- Payments for tuition and class materials are made to the instructor via Planet Homeschool.
Before you can register for classes at Planet Homeschool, you must first join our co-op or renew your membership, sign our Waiver and Release of Liability, Parent Agreement, and Student Agreement(s), and pay your Membership Fee.