WEST Registration & Guidelines to Graduation
1. Register on-line at www.westclasses.com beginning August 1st.
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration. The remaining $75 is due no later than January 15th of graduation year ($150 total). If registering after January 15th, payment of $175 due open registration. Registrations are not accepted after February 1st of graduation year without special permission by WEST Director, Robin Fraser. No refunds February 1st and forward.
2. Additional costs may be incurred based on planning of graduating families.
3. One parent of the graduate and the graduating student are required to be present at each planning meeting. Non-attendance will forfeit your registration fee and participation in graduation. It is critical to attend the planning meetings and volunteer in the preparations of the commencement.
4. Attire for the graduation ceremony is dress-up/semi-formal.
5. Personal information of graduate will not be shared in a public format unless written permission is given.
6. Any photography of graduation ceremony done by WEST is property of WEST and could be used for marketing purposes.
7. The graduation ceremony will maintain a traditional Christian perspective.
8. The WEST Board of Directors and Team reserves the right to make final decisions on all facets of the graduation ceremony and planning process.
I have read and agree to the WEST Graduation Guidelines as stated above:
THE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED HAS READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, AND UNDERSTANDS THAT HE/SHE HAS GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGNS IT VOLUNTARILY.